Thursday, May 18, 2006

Tracking Anakin

Master Yoda sent for me yesterday afternoon, he had a task for me.

"Enjoy this you will," Master Yoda tells me. Find Skywalker. "His turn in the kitchens it is. Whomp Rat casserole he will make us."

Oh, gees, is that what we had last time Ani cooked?

Apparently, after my photo session with Anakin, he disappeared from the Temple. No one, not even Obi-Wan, knew his location. So my skills of stalking- tracking were needed.

I honestly thought he was with a certain Senator, but he wasn't. In fact, she hasn't seen Ani in a few days. That surprised me. We know how Ani is about- Well, you know.

He is too easy to track. I simply followed the trail of corpses- I mean, followed the clues to a seedy disco nightspot in the under belly of the city. To be honest, I wasn't too sure I wanted to go in there.

But I did anyway.

If I ever have to back again, I'll put my lightsaber to my forehead and flip the switch! Oh, the horrors of polyester and platform shoes, and the bright colors that makes you sick!

Why was Ani in here?

I soon found out.

So will you.

All I could do was stare.



(Note: I didn't make this picture. The credits are on it. Where it came from, I have no idea.)
 
posted by Anonymous at 10:56 AM, |

11 Comments:

Sometimes you just got to dance, dance like no one can see you or in this case you really should have danced where no one could see you. *looks worried that someone might wonder who is in the background*
  At 1:44 PM Blogger Unknown said:
I wondered but I won't tell.
  At 2:15 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Wow... He dances about as well as Jon does... :-P You remember Jon right...?

Michelle
  At 12:26 PM Blogger Unknown said:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  At 12:28 PM Blogger Unknown said:
HA! You Ani, wrong on many levels himself.
  At 1:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
My eyes! Oh my poor eyes!
  At 8:13 PM Blogger Shannon said:
{Drool...} Ani went to the Sithcoteque without me???? Hmph.
  At 2:01 AM Blogger Unknown said:
He did, Padme. I am sorry. I told him you would not be pleased about that.Does he listen? Nooooooo!
To say that this is something I shouldn't have seen is saying way to much!
He's got dance fever.
  At 2:37 AM Blogger Skywalker said:
I like to move it, move it! LOL!