Monday, May 22, 2006

Odd Questions

It's has been a slow day so I thought I might answer a few questions emailed to me. The names have been omitted to protect the submitters. Enjoy!

Do you have an imaginary friend?
No, he's real.

Can I stalk you?
Sure, why not?

Of all the Jedi, who has got the hottest speeder/starfighter?
Anakin

Oddest Sense Of Humor?
That would be Anakin, too. And me, obviously.

Have you ever had to get a prescription medicine for a bad case of the hiccups?
Not this year.

Ever drop a mouse and say, "Here Kitty, Kitty" to Gar Gar?
HA! No, but Anakin did once. What was a mess, I tell you! He was 11 years old at the time. I thought Master Obi-Wan was going to blow chunks.

Is it true Jedi have a obsession for cookies?
Yes, they do! Never flash a bag of cookies in front of Jedi; you'll cause a riot!

If you found out your Father was a Sith Lord what you do?
Why do you ask, do you know something I should know?

Is true that Obi-Wan is a closet nerd?
If you mean, does he read Popular Science with bifocal glasses on, then yes.

Have you ever used the Force in a unJedi like way?
I admit, I have. I tripped Master Yoda once. He was most displeased. I like to Force Flick Anakin on the head when he's mad and run like hell. Been lucky so far, he hasn't caught me!

Where the hell did the cheese go?
Master Windu ate it, naturally.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Ask Master Yoda, he knows.

Well, there you go. A few of the oddest questions answered.
 
posted by Anonymous at 1:08 AM, |

3 Comments:

Have gotten a picture of Anakin in his spiderman under roos yet?
Bad Jedi listen to Joan Jetti and Darth Hearts
  At 3:32 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Um, well, yes, I do actually have that picture. Waiting for Ani to leave the city before I post it. I do not want to die, you understand.
Joan Jetti and Darth Hearts, good band.