Monday, May 15, 2006

Photo Session With Anakin

Kriss has died and has become one with the Force. Just kidding, sort of.

My photo session with Anakin was very successful. Ani is a very good model; just another of his many talents.

We tried different looks and poses, and these are his favorite shots. Mine too.

Guys! Cover your eyes!

Ladies! Grab a towel!



Very nice...



Even better...



The jackpot of nummy!

Me thinks the fan club will be very happy.

I know I am.
 
posted by Anonymous at 12:11 AM, |

4 Comments:

  At 5:19 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Only three out of five billion photos that you could post, eh? Why're you hoarding the rest for yourself and not sharing like a good girl?
Michelle
  At 5:31 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Michelle,
LOL, you know me well! Jaina, once, only once. But he forbid me to show it. :-)
Wow that boy is ripped. I don't have a six pack any more, it kind of a pony kegs these days.
  At 2:33 AM Blogger Skywalker said:
Hey, those did come out pretty darn good! :-p