Friday, May 12, 2006

A New Look

SHOO, I'm beat. How you like it? Took me four hours and I still don't know if I like it or not. I will do for now, me guess. Got a Padawan working on a differnt one for me. Thanks, Lysandra!

As for what's going on around the Temple. Anakin came to me today and told me wanted to take a few promo shots of him. Of course I said yes, but I had to ask what they were for. "For the club," he tells me. "Cause they want see me and spit."

Awe, isn't Ani the greatest?

But then he tell me he wants to do them shirtless. Stars! I nearly dropped my lit lightsaber on my feet!

Oh yeah, we want to see him alright.

So tonight my dream comes true again. I-Uh-I mean for the first time. Stay posted, you know, I have to post them.
 
posted by Anonymous at 4:17 PM, |

3 Comments:

  At 4:34 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Nice new look, dude!
As for Ani... Without his shirt, huh? Is he posing for JediGirl again?
Michelle
  At 4:36 PM Blogger Unknown said:
You mean Jedi PlayGirl? No, it's for the fan club, but from what he told me, he has had a lot of offers. :-p
  At 1:03 AM Blogger Unknown said:
Be daring -- add a splash of color! ;)