Friday, August 31, 2007

Tagged By a Clone

Tak AOC tagged me for this Meme....And the first thing you have to do is post the rules of it before you do anything else...So, here they are:

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

2. You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


D J K

D: Deadly. LOL!

J: Joker :)p

K: Krazy ok, I cheated.

I tag:

Darth Vader: he won't do it. *snort*

Jaina Solo

and for the K I dont know anyone. LOLOLOOL!
 
posted by Anonymous at 11:21 PM, |

7 Comments:

  At 11:23 AM Blogger Tash199 said:
hehe that was a cute post no one gets tagged anymore
  At 1:43 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
D: Deadly...

You?
I was thinking of Daring Joking Kook, but that was just me. :)
Cute, very cute.
Of course you would focus on the Deadly Anakin...
  At 5:24 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Daring Joking Kook..
HA I love that!
wait... shouldn't you have used the letters j, e, d, and i instead? Am I missing something?

... aside from the obvious 'memory' thing, that is...