Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Getting Away

“I should fry you where you sit, blob,” Vader spat.

Jaba snorted. “OH! Looka here! Robo-Sith is calling names!”

I felt Vader tense, he had me pressed back against him, covered with his cape. I pulled the cape down so I could see: he jerked it back up. I jerked it back down. I was too darn close to him and now I couldn’t breathe.

“It’s just my head, Vader! Let me breathe! They’ve seen what I’m wearing already!” I told him. He growled. Really growled. I looked up, way up, at him in surprise. “I’m guessing this really bothers you.” He shoved my head under the cape again,

“Just take her already. She’s a pain anyhoo! I don’t needs his trouble. Redheads!” Jaba snorted again and burped. “I shoulda fed her to he rancor but she probably would have cooked him for dinner tho.”

I peeked out again. “You darn tight I would have!” Vader shoved my head down again.

“Stop that!” I cried, popping out again.

“And that metal bikini anit cheep so leave it at the door when ya leave, if you don’t mind. Your pal here and keep ya nekkiness covered!” Jaba said tossing a beer can over his shoulder.

The dark side waved over me. Oh, boy, I thought, here it comes. Vader lifted his hand and Jaba went toppling backward off his dais, flat on his back, little hands wiggling. I giggled. I couldn’t help it.

“Send me a bill,” Vader hissed, one arm going around my waist, lifting me off me feet. He spun on his heel and stormed out of the receiving room. He carried me like that all the way outside into the hot heat.

“Vader?” I said. No reply. “Vader!” Still nothing. “VADER!”

“WHAT?” he snapped.

“You can put me down now.”

“I don’t think so,” he breathed at me.

“Ok, Anakin, be that way!” I shouted. He froze in mid-step and dropped me in the sand face first. I looked up with a face covered with it. “Thanks.”

He wiped off his cape, dropped over me and pointed. “You have accepted it, good. But never call me that again. Anakin is dead.”

I stood up, clutching the cape around me. “Depends on your point of view, you know,” I shot back.
 
posted by Anonymous at 2:35 PM, |

14 Comments:

  At 10:50 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
Nice guy.
let's see, you were close to him... pressed against him... under his cape... couldn't breathe... and a wave came over you.

I knew it. Take one part dark side, one part bionacle, and a pleather suit and Tattonie heat - add it all up and Ani's got a b.o. funk that would stop a freight speeder.

I can almost smell him from here. Shoo!
  At 12:49 PM Blogger Phobia said:
I second what DJK said" depends on your point of view" Anakin isn't dead, just being emo.. nah.. in all seriousness, if Catia can turn back to the way she was, there is hope for you Vader. and don't try telling me otherwise.

Anger and Hate get you no where, believe me I've been there* knocks on Vader's helmet* yoo hoo!I know your in there, so on't play the two year old act. I have it perfected.
I'm surprised Vader didn't squish the Hutt...
so what does he smell like? Old English and smoked ham?
wanna be a guest judge on my blog game?

check out who wants to be a super villain.

http://whowantstobeavillain.blogspot.com
  At 1:25 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Old English and smoked ham: Both. YUCK!
HEY!

where the heck are yoU?
Force, how could I have missed this? Oh, I know, a bit tied up at the moment.....(blushes)

Kriss I am glad you are still in one piece and thank you Vader. Well, the bit about being under so close to him...wouldn't be the first time eh?
I apologize for being so late as well. (Glares at Adana)

Vader, I reluctantly have to say thank you for rescuing her. Now bring her back to this universe if you don't mind.

I don't think he smelled like Old English....not in that suit. I can't even imagine what it is like under there.
I wonder if Jabba and the Blob are related?
  At 7:07 AM Blogger Groupdmt said:
I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it.Cheers for the info!!!! & This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. You know so much its almost hard to argue with you .........
thanks
retouche image
I wanted this kind of blog..superb way of discussion..i would love to visit this kind of blog again & again...
vacation rental near disney world
I want to thank you very much for the post. Indeed you are quite right on your opinion.Thanks a lot once again.

Fotoclipping,ClippingImages